- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
Career options are:
- Drug Inspector
- Drug squad in police department
- Medical underwriter
- Data validation associate
- Pharmacy entrepreneur
- Production & Quality Assurance in Pharmacy companies.
- If you are familiar with C++, you can plan to learn Bio Suite software that is widely used in big Pharma companies.
- Those who wish to settle in abroad with pharmacy career have to appear in GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc entrances.